Saturday 2 November 2013

CHANGES, BOWS AND TRAINERS


Happy Saturday! It's been an unusually quiet blog week for me this week. On top of my laptop breaking down I've had such a busy schedule that I haven't had a moment to sit down. Changes that are happening to us (meaning my family) in the very near future have kept me busy and running (or driving, really) around London town every day this week.

These pictures have nothing to do with any of this but I thought that a little bit of pink makes any boring blog post look a bit better :-) My favourite fashion items on my little girls right now; bows and Converse. Unfortunately the youngest member of the family doesn't yet have enough hair for the former!


I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I promise to be a better Blogger from now on!


Minna x



2 comments:

  1. I was curious if you ever thought oof changing the lаyоut of
    your blog? Its very well wrіtten; Ι love what yοuve
    got to say. But maybe you coulԁ a little more in the way of сontent so peoрle could cоnnect with it
    betteг. Yоuve got an awful lοt of text for onlу havіng 1 or 2 pictures.
    Mаybe уоu could spaсe it outt bеtter?



    My wеbpagе :: google play code generator 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just ordered a rucksack style baby sling that is an
    excellent little device, my boy will usually sleep
    almost instantly after which its really easy to bring him around.


    Also visit my web blog :: Eileen

    ReplyDelete