Saturday 9 November 2013

AN ORANGE SNOWMAN IN TAMPERE






I've had such a nice week here in Finland. I've spent time with friends and family, done long walks in the heart of Helsinki and eaten in some great restaurants. And something else I must mention; I've managed to stay away from the pick & mix counters! I'm quite proud of myself :-) Finland is a sugar heaven. The sweets and the chocolate are incredibly good and the sweet counters in any given supermarket are enormous. Your local supermarket will have a pick & mix selection twice the size the one in Selfridges! No doubt I'll hit one before I leave the country but I'm saving it till the very end.


Back to this post then... These pictures were taken in my friend's lovely house in Tampere. To understand the title look no further than this picture. I loved this jumper and I thought it looked quite good however after seeing this I'm not so sure anymore, ha. And no, I'm not pregnant and as far as I'm aware I haven't put on a stone since getting here.


My friend's little boy found picture taking absolutely hilarious. The clicking of the camera made him laugh like crazy!


Whereas this one has had to pose for so many pictures in her lifetime that she just doesn't always feel like it... Have a great weekend people!

Minna x

4 comments:

  1. Ihana neule! Mistä se on? Etkä näytä siinä yhtään lumiukolta! Usein itse näkee omat kuvat paljon negatiivisemmin kuin muut ne näkevät :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se on Josephilta. Viidellä kympillä sample salesista, jossa vähän aikaa sitten kävin. Mäkin tykkään kovasti tosta väristä :-)

      Delete
  2. Olen huomannut saman että Paksuissa neuleissa tai erityisesti palmikkoneuleessa näyttää aina vähän pulleammalta mitä on mutta mitä väliä, kun ei kuitenkaan paksu ole ! Ja et sä nyt mitenkään lumiukolta tässäkään näytä..
    Mukavaa suomilomaa !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ei sillä niin väliä ookaan ja sitä paitsi ainakin on lämmin! :-) Kiitos mukavaa on ollut ja tänään tuli sitten avattua se ensimmäinen karkkipussikin!

      Delete