Monday 18 November 2013

WHAT I WORE: MY LITTLE PIECE OF TARTAN


I don't often go for passing trends but I did fancy a little bit of tartan this autumn and decided that a t-shirt was more "me" than a shirt. I wore this out in the evening but could easily wear during the day at leisure or work as well. Btw I love the necklaces at H&M, when ever I go and have a look I see many that I like. 


T-Shirt: Top Shop (Similar here) / Trousers: Reiss / Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (old but similar here) / Necklace: H&M / Bag: Alexander McQueen


Minna x

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! I like how you've incorporated this statement necklace in it.

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natali, I thought the necklace was quite suited with the tartan!

      Delete
  2. Mäkään en oikein osaa pitää tartanpaitapuseroita, mutta tuollainen yksinkertainen t-paita näyttää tosi hyvältä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä huomaan, että en vaan tuu käyttäneeksi kauluksellisia paitapuseroita ihan yleisesti ottaen... joten pyrin pitämään ne poissa mun vaatekaapista :-)

      Delete
    2. Hei, en ole siis ainut "kauluskammosta" kärsivä. Kiva huomata! ;) Vaikka olisivat kuinka klassikkovaatekappale, en pidä kauluspaidoista itselläni, joten tosiaan turha hommata. :)

      Delete
    3. Mulle tulee niissä toimistokäytön ulkopuolella jotenkin miesmäinen olo... en edes tiedä miksi, sillä muiden päällä tykkään kovasti.

      Delete