Monday 25 November 2013

WHAT I WORE: MY FAV KNIT


At the moment I'm loving skinny jeans with a knit and pointed pumps. Add an evening bag and some jewellery and you can wear the combo in the evenings as well as during the day. This Zoe Jordan jumper is my absolute favourite this autumn, wish they had it in more colours as it's the first thing I want to pull out of my wardrobe every day.


Coat: Joseph / Knit: Zoe Jordan / Jeans: J Brand / Shoes: Jimmy Choo (old but love these) / Necklace: H&M / Clutch: YSL


Minna x

8 comments:

  1. Coat is awesome. Classic with a twist. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect coat and knit! Love them!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Minna! Jälleen upea look! Jospa löytäisinkin tuollaiset kengät jostain… ovat ihan huiput! Kiva kuulla lisää muutostanne, millä fiiliksillä uusissa maisemissa? Kiitos kivasta blogista, hyvää alkutalven jatkoa! Ruu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Ruu! Tämän tapasia pumpseja löytyy aika paljon mun mielestä tällä hetkellä.

      Tosi hyvillä fiiliksillä uusissa maisemissa kiitos :-) Vähän vielä muuttohässäkkää, mutta enköhän muutaman päivän sisään saa otettua kuvia uusissa maisemissa.

      Kaikkea hyvää sinnekin!

      Delete
  4. I love that coat!!! Gorgeous.

    www.fabulous-30s.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great and when I bought it I was very hesitant... Now I'm thanking my friends who encouraged me to get it!

      Delete