Sunday 3 November 2013

WHAT I WORE: AN OUTFIT WITH MY NEW LEOPARD BAG

I'm wearing my new bag from Joseph sample sales a lot! Messenger is not a style I ever wore before babies but now it's an every day must. Another kind of bag I thought I'd never wear is one I'm now thinking of getting... a back bag! The one situation it would be super handy in is travelling with two children on your own. I'm facing that challenge tomorrow and as I don't own a back bag yet I'm thinking of borrowing my other half's sports one for the journey. Not the best look but the handiest option whilst carrying a 1-year old and an almighty pile of stuff (nappies, snacks, toys, iPad's and baby wipes, a lot of baby wipes) and holding a 3-year old's hand.

Anyway, here is one outfit from this week with that mentioned Joseph bag. Wish me luck for the flight tomorrow!


Coat: Joseph / Knit: Zoe Jordan / Jeans: Rag & Bone / Booties: Rag & Bone / Bag: Joseph / Shades: Dita


Minna x

13 comments:

  1. Looking as gorgeous as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boots and bag! Good luck travelling tomorrow.

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever indeed - the idea of a back bag. The fact is; the older you get, the more you start thinking of what is practical and healthy, not so much what does it look like. I am 50 + and only two years ago I started carrying a back bag while travelling. I used to get back ache before while walking a lot and pulling suitcases etc. Since I have used back bags there is no sign of pain in my back or legs.

    Have a safe flight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if I carry a big shoulder bag at airports with kids my shoulders are killing me... Let's see what happens with the back bag! I even managed to find one of his that actually looks pretty smart :-)

      Delete
  4. This is a great weekend outfit cosy, comfortable and chic. Love the bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihana asu ja laukku! Tosiaan tyylikäs mutta rento.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aivan mahtava asu! Sulla on juuri semmoinen tyyli, josta tykkään mutta olet silti tyylikkäämpi ;)

    ReplyDelete