- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 cup of pitted dates (soak in water for about an hour to soften)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tbs of coconut oil
For the filling:
- 1 cup of soaked cashew nuts (soak in water for about 20 min to soften)
- 1 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 big ripe banana
- 1 lemon juiced
- splash of coconut water or water
- coconut yogurt (my favourite is Coyo)
Blend all the ingredients for the filling in a blender until smooth. Use as little coconut water as possible. Just enough to keep your blender going. Spread on top and let it freeze until firm.
Use coconut yogurt as icing. Spread it smoothly on top of the pie using a spatula or a knife and serve.