Monday 24 March 2014

A DAY AT ANANTARA, DUBAI


Now that I started talking about Dubai let me take you back to a lovely afternoon spent at the new Anantara Hotel on the Palm a few weeks ago. 


Anantara is located at the very end of the Palm so a bit of a drive away however very much worth it. I like the Palm. You get a lovely beach with beautiful views and it has a certain calmness to it.



Our friends were staying there so we took a little dip in their pool. Little M got to show off her swimming skills.



Later on we returned to the beach to make some sand castles. 




There was some competition over a very fancy handbag. 


It helps to be the taller one.






This particular afternoon was my final turning point. The point where I realised that I had started to look forward to living in Dubai. Being able to spend a day like this on regular basis can't possibly be a bad thing? I have a feeling that the kids won't mind it either...



Minna x

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Siellä oli helppo ottaa hyviä kuvia :-)

      Delete
  2. Ko. hotelli ei ole viela kokonaan auki mutta tosi kiva, samoin siella on mukava ranskalainen tytto sales directorina. Ja Lahi-Idan ainoat vesivillat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En edes huomannut, ettei ole kokonaan auki. Enkä tiennytkään, että ainoa villa -tyyppinen hotelli! Tykkäsin kovasti.

      Delete
  3. Ihanat siskot! Osaako pienempi pitää yhtään puoliaan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itse asiassa kuvissa pienempi on kaveri, ei sisko :-) Mutta meidän pienempi osaa TODELLA pitää puolensa, vähän liiankin hyvin, ha.

      Delete
  4. How was this hotel minna? I got an unbelievable quote as it's just opened so half the price I would have expected... Tempting....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely! My friends got a great rate too due to it being all new. They stayed in a villa, which is right on the beach with its own pool. A great set up. The villa is not big it's just a room but a very nice one. Go for it! I would!

      Delete