I will never get tired of hummus. Here's another delicious variation and a great source of vegetable protein. Sometimes I use edamame beans instead of peas - works just as fine.
- 1 cup of boiled and rinsed chick peas
- 1 cup of boiled peas (I used frozen)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 2-3 tbs of tahini
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- half a handful of spinach
- half a handful of flat parsley
- half a handful of coriander
- half a handful of mint
Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add a splash of water if you prefer a little runnier consistency.