Monday 28 October 2013

WHAT I WORE: ON A WINDY SUNDAY


We're experiencing some extreme weather conditions here in the UK at the moment. The wind was so strong this morning that I didn't dare to drop Little M off at her nursery five minute walk away! I'm sure we wouldn't have been blown away but better safe than sorry. 

These pictures were taken at my Mother-In-Law's yesterday afternoon. (Quite flattering of me, don't you think...?) Had they been taken today there would be a huge tree laying on the ground behind me! 



Just as I thought these boots have turned out to be my go-to ones especially on weekends paired up with skinnies. These legs of mine need the added length provided by the wedge heel however they're nearly as comfortable as flats. The boots that is.  



Knit: Joseph (sample sales) / Jeans: Seven For Mankind / Booties: Tory Burch



Minna x

5 comments:

  1. Going for the wind blown look, eh? =) I had someone actually comment once that I used a "fan" to make my hair blow in my pics...um, no...I don't taking blogging pics that seriously...lol! Just mother nature doing her job!

    XOXO, Jenn
    The Stylish Housewife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that makes me laugh picturing you with a wind machine! Btw I don't know how they do it... I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes open with wind blowing in my face hence these pictures! :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the combination, and those boots are lush!

    www.foodfashfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, love your shoes!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete