Kale chips are good at satisfying my cravings. Here's another easy snack when you feel like something crunchy.
- approx. 1 cup of boiled chickpeas (or rinsed if you are using from a can)
- 2 - 3 tbs of coconut oil (or your favourite cooking oil)
- 3 - 5 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
- pinch of salt
- pinch of turmeric powder
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of dried chili flakes
- pinch of paprika seasoning
Preheat your oven to 400F / 205C degrees. Put the chickpeas on an ovenproof dish with coconut oil, crushed garlic and spices. Mix it all up, remove the extra skin that peels off from some and spread the chickpeas evenly. Bake for about 30 - 40 minutes until golden brown and crunchy. Add salt if needed.