Monday 27 January 2014

WARM ENDIVE SIDE

My latest food crush is warm endives. They make a perfect match with anything. I had these with some leftover salmon. Easy, quick and delicious!

 You need:

  • 2 endives
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • splash of soy sauce
  • pinch of salt
  • olive oil

Cover the bottom of your pan with water. Add endives, peeled garlic, splash of soya sauce and squeeze the lemon on the top.  Boil in medium heat until the endives begin to soften. Add water if needed. This takes about 10-12 minutes. I added a piece of salmon in the end (to warm it up really) for extra taste.

 Add olive oil, pinch of salt and enjoy.

Heidi x

4 comments:

  1. I'm so going to make these! Just added endives to my next Ocado order ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them!! Who ever invented warm/grilled endives should get a medal! xx

      Delete