Wednesday 21 May 2014

WHAT I WORE: SILK AND LEATHER MINUS EYES


Sometimes photographs just really don't go according the plan. This one could only be somewhat saved by cropping my eyes and top of my head off. Sorry, I know it looks slightly strange. This was an outfit for dinner the other evening. Enjoying wearing trousers and long sleeves for as long as I can until it will be too hot for them!



Top: Rag  & Bone (this one)
Leather Leggings: Joseph (here)
Pumps: Jimmy Choo (old)
Necklace: Zara (old)
Cuff: Hermes 
Clutch: YSL (old)



Minna x


6 comments:

  1. ihana outfit!!

    http://bettinaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Bettina. Mä tykkään kovasti erilaisista materiaaleista yhdessä.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I have the same necklace and it's a great statement piece!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a great necklace I've had so much wear out of it.

      Delete
  3. Joo, makee ja ihana paita !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, se on takaa myös ihanan pitkä... sopii mulle ;-)

      Delete