Saturday 14 September 2013

WHAT I WORE: A TRAVEL OUTFIT


Biker Jacket: CTRL You / T-Shirt: Splendid / Jeans: Citizens of Humanity / Trainers: Nike / Bracelets: Hermes


How do you like my custom designed Nikes? You should be able to spot them pretty easily that's for sure :-) I wanted them bright and I definitely got that part right! The last couple of times I've travelled I've opted for trainers instead of a more sophisticated choice of footwear. Sometimes you end up walking what feels like miles inside airports and especially when you're carrying a 1-year old it can get pretty tough on your feet... So I think from now on my neon trainers are going to be my travelling companion!

If anyone fancies to design their own trainers you can do it on Nike's website

(Sorry about the crazy grin btw!)



Minna x

6 comments:

  1. Olipa yllättävä ja piristävä postaus! Tosiaan, sut on useammin nähnyt kuvissa korkkarit jalassa. Mutta hienot on kyllä lenkkaritkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä olin jo kauan katsellut ihmisiä lenkkarit jalassa lentokentillä ja pikkuhiljaa lämpesin ajatukselle... mukavuutta ei joskus voita mikään! :-)

      Delete
  2. Do you think it's a good idea to start a new blog in a time when you don't have any time answering any questions or anything? Four posts and no sign of you.

    Ps. So far all your posts have been very personal, lots of pics of you, your kids and your friends, I expected something else, because of your remark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't think it's a good idea however I didn't expect not to be able to get online in the past couple of days. Apologies.

      I am leaving out the things that I find personal ie. the blog will not be diary like like it used to be. Pictures will not change though they will always include people that are a part of my life. I enjoy reading blogs that have people in them and therefore I also want my blog to have that.

      Delete
  3. Your new blog is brilliant, for me, of much more interest... Enjoying seeing your outfits and those trainers are the daddy... I need them in my collection badly! They look fab with the jacket and collection of bracelets. Are statement necklaces still a hit? What's your hot trend for autumn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so relieved! I travel a lot for work and have sometimes opted for trainers instead of ballerinas, let alone heels. To meetings I always wear the killer shoes, of course, but once at the airport...

    ReplyDelete